FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
We are grateful that you want to make a purchase with Podo Craft.
You can place your online order through our website https://podo.studio/ or via Whatsapp at: +60 11-2416 0215
You’ll receive a Shipping Confirmation email from us when your order is ready for the Postie to collect and then you’ll know it’ll be on its way to you the next business day!
Your order will be shipped from our studio in Sekinchan, Selangor, Malaysia.
We use various courier services to ensure you receive the best freight service possible.
PosLaju and J&T
Singapore: EMS / J & T
Brunei: J & T / Aramex
U.S: Janio / Aramex
Rest of the world: Aramex /EMS
Shipping cost varies all around the world.
- West Malaysia: RM8/kg
- East Malaysia: RM16/kg
- Singapore: EMS / J & T starting from RM60/kg
- Brunei: J & T / Aramex starting from RM75/kg
- S: Janio / Aramex starting from RM150/kg
Don’t see your country on the list? Our team will be able to give you an approximate cost of shipping.
Yes, we ship internationally!
We are happy to ship international orders. We’ve had the opportunity to ship to many countries. Some include Singapore, Brunei, UK, US, Australia, Canada and Queensland.
Don’t see your country on the list? Contact here to ask!
You can track your order here.
The tracking link won’t show tracking information until your package have been collected by the courier. This should usually be on the same day. Please be aware that you may not see tracking progress until 24 hours of you receiving the automatic email.
If you are facing any difficulties, rest assured, our team is ready to assist you.
Kindly get us through email: [email protected] or Whatsapp: +60 11-2416 0215
We completely understand the excitement of receiving a special package to your door.
Ready stock items will be on their way to you within 3-5 business days. For personalized products that are made to order, our recommendation is for customers to allow up to 14 working days for their gorgeous items to be created, sorted and posted. It can be longer during peak season, sale or if you purchase in bulk.
If you’re unsure about your order arriving in time for a special occasion, we’re happy to help meet an achievable time frame. We just need to know about it in advance, so feel free to shoot us an email or contact us for a quick chat, and we’ll let you know what’s possible 🙂
Yes, you may change your delivery address (assuming your order has not been delivered). We recommend contact us immediately upon realizing that the address may be wrong with your order.
Our studio is located in Sekinchan, Selangor. So, if you’re not too far away, you’re more than welcome to pop in to pick up your order when it’s ready. This often means you can have it in your hands sooner too!
Just make sure you notify us during your purchase so that our dispatch team know that you’d prefer to pick up, rather than have it posted. Once your order is ready to be collected, one of our team members will inform you.
Yay – so glad to hear you’d like to order some more of our products.
The best thing to do is get in touch with us ASAP and and we can go from there. Just Whatsapp us at +60 11-2416 0215 or email at [email protected]
As our orders are processed promptly, changing your order after it’s been placed can be complex.
Because of this, we recommend contacting us immediately upon realizing that something may be wrong with your order. We will always do our best to make sure you’ll get what you need, however, there may be additional costs incurred.
Please contact our team directly if there’s an issue or something that needs to be changed.
Oh man, that’s no good! How disappointing. 🙁
We carefully package our items, especially delicate ones, so that they reach you safely. Unfortunately, accidents can sometimes happen if your parcel has a bit of a rough journey to you.
The best thing to do is shoot us through an email straight away to let us know ([email protected]). You’ll need to include photographs in the original packaging so that we can see what’s happened. We can then point you in the right direction in terms of what to do next.
Our products especially personalized items cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash
However, if a damaged or mislabeled item was accidentally let through our quality control, we take full responsibility and provide a free same item replacement.
In an unfortunate incident where you received your item(s) in such an unsatisfactory condition, you may contact us with a photo of your item(s), delivery date and short message explaining the issue. Our team will do our best to assist you.
We accept Online Transfer, Credit Card, Cash Deposit, PayPal and Split.
- Select Split at checkout
- Enter your details and select your instalment plan up to 3 monthly payments
- Pay for your first instalment.
- Get instant approval and enjoy your purchase!
- Split will auto-deduct the instalments from your selected payment method in the next two to three months, hassle-free!
- Your order will be processed once the first payment is accepted
- Select a space. Find the perfect space for the new decal. Look for any bare walls that could use some decoration or an old space that needs a fresh look. Take notes on details of the space that you are planning on using.
- Take measurements of the space.
- Take notes of existing decorations and colors.
- Think of any possible layouts for the new decor.
- Clean the surface. Removing any dirt or oil from the surface is very important. Making a clean surface will allow the decal to adhere properly.
- Adjust the placement. Double check the decal is going to look great in the place you have selected. Removing a decal is possible, but most will not be reusable. Ensure that you are satisfied with where you are considering placing the decal to avoid ruining it.
- Leave the paper backing on and temporarily tape the decal to the wall.
- Step back and examine how the decal fits the space.
- Make any adjustments until you are happy with how it looks.
- Before installing, make sure you have removed the covering that protects the adhesive side of the decal.
- Line up the decal with your guideline.
- Carefully stick the decal to the area you have selected.
- Work slowly and take your time to ensure accuracy.
- For light products like wood baby name, name plaques and wall decals, a 3MM double sided tape can be used to stick the products on the wall